Accord Worldwide, is submitting a proposal for Negotiation Skills Training bidding to one of the United Nation offices in Latin America. As part of this proposal, the company requires CV’s of two experts. The candidate should have experience in consultancy in the humanitarian industry. “Accordemy®” covers our training and capacity-building solutions – this is a registered trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Organization (USPTO). You can express your interest in the opportunity if it meets your qualifications. Applicants can update their profile on consultortrain.com and send a message to @admin to express their interest. If your user account shows you meet the qualification, we will send you a separate message/email requesting your CV.
This is not a job announcement. The purpose of this post is to invite interested consultants and include their CVs in the company proposal.
Scope of Work
This is a virtual and live training program that will last five days only. There is pre and post-training communication with attendees. The training should be highly interactive and behavior-changing negotiation skills training using a proven methodology or platform. Every delegate receives direct feedback both from the tutor throughout the workshop and from their peer group at the end of the workshop.
Expected Results From Negotiation Skills Training
- The most effective training to staffs attended. The trainer will deliver a professional workshop with pre-and post-workshop communication, evaluations, and support between the service provider and attendees as needed.
- The workshop is in the Spanish language.
Qualification of Trainer for Negotiation Skills Training
- International Qualification in Negotiation Skills Training or Procurement Skills
- Availability on selected dates
- Experience in conducting relevant training courses
- Experience in management of U.N. related negotiations
- Competence in group facilitation and tuition
- Ability to complete the relevant summary report within one-week post-training
- Familiarity with international standards of negotiation skills