Accord Worldwide is submitting a proposal for the following project. It is a UNICEF project in Sudan and requires one expert/trainer. You are encouraged to apply for the position if it meets your qualifications. Applicants can update their profile on consultortrain.com and/or send a message to @claire.o with your CV and interest. If your user account shows you meet the following qualifications, we will send you a separate email requesting your CV.
One (1) PSEA expert/trainer:
- Good Knowledge of PSEA, child safeguarding, Gender based violence and child protection in emergencies programming
- Strong experience developing and conducting PSEA and child safeguarding training sessions in Sudan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quickly builds rapport with individuals and groups, maintains an effective network of individuals acrossorganizational departments
- Demonstrates ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effectiveworking relationships
- Sets high standards of quality work and consistently achieves project goals
- Communicates effectively to varied audiences, including during formal public speaking
- Khartoum (Main Base) with travel to UNICEF offices in:
- All Darfur States
- Port Sudan
- South Kordofan
- Blue Nile
- White Nile
Scope of the Project
UNICEF partners and suppliers are required to undergo PSEA trainings including child safeguarding to support in strengthening partner knowledge on child safeguarding and to prevent and respond to sexual exploitation and abuse involving their staff members and related personnel, including employees, volunteers, consultants and subcontractors. This will provide partners with the knowledge and understanding required to fully support them in meeting the key principles and standards of conduct related to SEA and child safeguarding outlined in UNICEF’s Partnership Cooperation Agreement (PCA). Furthermore, community frontline workers will also be targeted through trainings on SEA prevention and response, including reporting.
Basic Objective of Consultancy Services
- Partners capacity to prevent & respond to SEA is strengthened:
- Deliver PSEA/Child safeguarding learning orientation sessions using “UNICEF Partner toolkit” for all UNICEF partner focal points
- From amongst the participants identify a cadre of participants to become master trainers and facilitate a ToT.
- Submit a post-training evaluation and report
a) Design two training plans with clear delivery methodology and outputs
b) Conduct PSEA/Child Safeguarding partner orientation training for all UNICEF partners in Khartoum, All Darfur states, Kassala, Port Sudan, South Kordofan, Blue Nile and White Nile.
c) Conduct a ToT for master trainers on PSEA prevention and response mechanisms
d) Conduct a pre and post-test survey and a post-training evaluation
e) Prepare a final training report including post training evaluation analysis, attendance list of all participants.
a) Submit two training plan reports September 2019 b) Training rolled out with 58 partners (management, UNICEF partner focal point) trained on PSEA and Child safeguarding September 2019 c) Training rolled out with all 40 master trainers on PSEA October 2019 d) Two post training survey analysis completed and shared September 2019 e) Submit two final training reports November 2019
Evaluation Criteria: Training report including Post-training survey analysis results.