- Understand and articulate their visions for gender equality and women rights that will guide their daily practices as organizational leaders.
- Analyze challenges and have tools to examine gender‐based biases and discrimination in the workplace.
- Understand and able to identify strategies and actions to transform leadership styles to promote gender equality and women’s rights.
- Understand various leadership models, and be able to apply appropriate models that align with the principles of gender equality in their organizational contexts.
- Improve capacity to communicate, influence, manage conflicts, negotiate and speak in public with various target audiences, including men and boys.
- Contribute to building collective movements for gender equality and women’s rights in Afghanistan
- Gender equality and women rights principles such as CEDAW NAP 1325 and other national commitments
Accord Worldwide is submitting a proposal for the following project. It is a government and UN collaboration project in Afghanistan and requires the following experts. You can apply for the position if it meets your qualifications. Applicants can update their profile on consultortrain.com and/or send a message to @admin. If your user account shows you meet the qualifications, we will send you a separate email requesting your CV. At the end of the programme, participants will be able to: