We are submitting a proposal and need to include the CV of a highly qualified candidate who would be implementing the project once approved. Hence, we are searching for a trainer for child health training of trainers. The consultant should be familiar with UNICEF standards and be expert in curriculum development, training conduction and reporting.
If you are interested and meet below criteria, kindly make sure your profile is updated on consultortrain.com and send a message from your profile to @admin.
Requirements listed below act as a guideline to the very minimum of the services required.
- The consultant shall work independently and represent the assignment to any relevant party
- The training shall be conducted remotely and by visit to the site – two visits to the UAE.
- Develop course material remotely and present to the management of Accord Worldwide and the client.
- The Contractor should be suitably qualified and experienced Training Facilitator to conduct a 5-day training.
- The trainer must have hands on experience in relevant field with exposure to UNICEF standards
- Coordinate with Accord Worldwide support personnel and management.
Education: Postgraduate degree (Masters/PhD) in the following areas: Child Health/Nutrition, Public Health, Child Clinical Psychology;
- At least 5 years of documented experience in developing, facilitating/delivering interactive/participatory training sessions in the above-mentioned areas;
- Excellent skills in presenting complex technical information in an easily comprehensible way;
- Adaptability and flexibility in working within complex and dynamic environment;
- Ability to deliver high quality products in a timely manner;
- Previous experience working with the government sector as well as UN agencies (preferably with exposure to the Arab/Gulf region) is a plus.
- Should have previous experience in delivering or facilitating Training