Accord Worldwide is submitting a proposal for the following project. It is a UN project in Turkmenistan and requires one expert/trainer. You are encouraged to apply for the position if it meets your qualifications. Applicants can update their profile on consultortrain.com and/or send a message to @admin with your CV and interest. If your user account shows you meet the following qualifications, we will send you a separate email requesting your CV.
a) Design training plans and material as required by the client with clear delivery methodology and outputs
b) Conduct training for all partners in Turkmenistan (remotely can be considered based on client preference).
c) Conduct a ToT for master trainers
d) Conduct a pre and post-test survey and a post-training evaluation
e) Prepare a final training report including post training evaluation analysis, attendance list of all participants.
- This project needs more than one trainer who have PhD or Masters degree in social development
- Candidate must be fluent in Russian and English languages.
- Candidates must have strong training background with certificates and references
- Experience with UN projects is an advantage
- Candidates must be able to deliver trainings remotely and/or onsite as needed by the client.