We are conducting five days training on Hospital Management and Health Policy in London – the venue is near knight bridge. Course material is ready and we need to replace the planned trainer who is not able to conduct the course.
The trainer must be available to review and familiarize him/her self to the course content. He/she can improve the content as agreed prior to the training.
If you are in London, meet the below criteria and interested in the subject, kindly make sure your profile is updated and send a message to @admin.
- Experience in conducting relevant training courses
- Experience in management of health programs and/or projects
- Competence in group facilitation and tuition
- Availability in London with easy access to the training venue – non-resident applicants cannot be considered.
- Familiarity with hospital management standards (JCI or WHO).