We are submitting a proposal and need to include the CV of a highly qualified candidate who would be implementing the project once approved. Hence, we are searching for a trainer for women leadership training. The consultant should be familiar with UN-Women standards and be expert in curriculum development, training conduction and reporting.
If you are interested and meet below criteria, kindly make sure your profile is updated on consultortrain.com and send a message from your profile to @admin.
- Conduct capacity and needs assessment of potential participants in the leadership and professional development trainings;
- Develop a tailored curriculum for SSIF selected female staff after reviewing their profile;
- Develop training plan entailed training approach with details of subject, activities plan, methodology to measure training results (for example pre‐posttests) as well as proposed training report format of trainings.
- Develop training materials (manual, handouts and PPTs, exercises, materials for activities in English, and upon approval of UN Women, have the materials translated to Arabic for all participants.
- Deliver (5) day trainings for selected SSIF female staff member in Amman – Jordan.
- Follow up with a mentoring plan that include matching plans between mentors and mentees;
- Prepare training report providing overall reflections on trainings; the content delivered results of the pre and post training assessment, challenges, lessons learnt, recommendations and follow up plans/activities to be undertaken.
Education: Postgraduate degree (Masters/PhD) in the relevant field.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker
- At least 5 years of documented experience in developing, facilitating/delivering interactive/participatory training sessions in the above-mentioned areas;
- Excellent skills in presenting complex technical information in an easily comprehensible way;
- Adaptability and flexibility in working within complex and dynamic environment;
- Ability to deliver high quality products in a timely manner;
- Previous experience working with the government sector as well as UN agencies (preferably with exposure to the Arab/Gulf region) is a plus.
- Should have previous experience in delivering or facilitating training